We are Looking for a Co-Chair24 September 2019
Our current Co-Chair, John Mowbray OBE, will be standing down in spring 2020 after successfully leading the North East Culture Partnership since its inception in 2013, and we are now seeking to appoint a new Co-Chair who will work alongside Councillor Simon Henig to guide the North East Culture Partnership through its next phase of development.
We are looking for a Co-Chair who can bring exceptional skills, expertise and networks to the work of NECP. We are especially keen to
- Appoint a person who has a clear vision for how the North East Culture Partnership can develop its profile both regionally and nationally
- Encourage regional partners to engage with our Case for Culture
- Achieve a greater balance and cultural diversity on the Board, especially in terms of gender, ethnicity, disability and age
- Connect with the region at a strategic level and to promote the North East on the national / international stage.
- Contribute their leadership experience to guide the work of the NECP Board
Applicants should provide:
- A letter of no more than 2 pages setting out their interest in the role and how they meet the person specification
- A current CV of no more than 3 pages
- A completed equality monitoring form (NB: this will not be used to assess applications.)
These should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th January 2020.