Creative Fuse: Updates and Opportunities May 201818 May 2018
Creative Fuse North East (CFNE) provides opportunities for registered freelancers/sole traders, micro businesses and SMEs from the cultural sector across the region to benefit from a wide range of innovation support delivered by the region’s five universities and in partnership with the Creative, Digital and IT sector.
- News from the region-wide innovation pilots, now at the halfway stage
- The chance to register for free tickets to the 10-11th July conference and a last call for contributions (deadline 21st May)
- CAKE (Collaboration and Knowledge Exchange) events on Creative Marketing (5th June) and Art, Design and Innovation (22nd June), with an opportunity to showcase activities through Lightning Talks (deadline 8th June)
- Step Change Innovation Symposium on 20th June
- Rise and Design event in Tees Valley on 28th June
- The remaining, fully funded business innovation support and student and graduate placements available for a short time only now, for freelancers and small and medium-sized businesses registered in Tees Valley or the NE Local Enterprise Partnership area (Northumberland, North Tyneside, South Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead and Sunderland)