Creative Fuse: Updates and Opportunities19 March 2018
Creative Fuse North East (CFNE) provides opportunities for registered freelancers/sole traders, micro businesses and SMEs from the cultural sector across the region to benefit from a wide range of innovation support delivered by the region’s five universities and in partnership with the Creative, Digital and IT sector.
Coming up this week:
- Volunteers wanted to get involved in the new show by Southpaw Dance
- Innovation tools for artists and makers
- Leadership for entrepreneurs
- Digital making day at Sunderland recoding an LED wall with artists
- Skills for artists and craftspeople who want to improve their social media presence
Also in this edition:
- A wide range of business innovation support activities and resources
- Links to student and graduate placement programmes across the region’s 5 universities
- CAKE (Collaboration and Knowledge Exchange) events coming up on journalism and creativity, as well as maker communities; plus news from previous events on innovative women, the science of performance and music and sound
- News and views, including blogs on innovation pilots on producing immersive theatre; key points from the Governments Culture is Digital report; using student and graduate placements to boost your innovation capacity.